Activities/Pool Coordinator (Full-Time)
Company: Pacific Monarch Hotel
Location: Kailua Kona
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job Location: Pacific 19 - KAILUA KONA, HI
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: None
Salary Range: $17.52 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Retail
As an Activities/Pool Coordinator, you ensure that excellent customer service is provided to our hotel guests. You create, plan, set-up and oversee the hotel's activities and events. You inspire team collaboration and solve issues related to the hotel's activities and events.
Become a part of this Ohana and apply for this highly desired position as Activities/Pool Coordinator!
You will be responsible for providing our visiting guests and patrons with outstanding service while representing the PACIFIC 19 with the Aloha Spirit and creating forever memories.
- To provide outstanding customer service, do all routine opening and closing duties in all aspects of the pool department -- retail activities store, all pools, pool slide and jacuzzi and other related areas.
- Resolve customer complaints, issues or concerns by over exceeding their expectations.
- Manage inventory, including stocking and restocking of shelves.
- Build customers' confidence by offering suggestions.
- To efficiently maintain and balance inventory and stock.
- Report problems and discrepancies to the supervisor and/or manager.
- Maintain pool lounge chairs, tables, activities are properly placed in their areas and are cleaned and deemed safe for our guests and visitors.
- Dispense, collect, and track and towel inventories inclusive of charging guests for non-returned towels.
- Ensuring that all pool guests are abiding with safety & security rules and regulations.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of work areas inclusive of all pools, pool slide, activities store and surrounding areas at all times.
- Perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed.
YOU MAY BE ASSIGNED THESE DUTIES:
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals and Rest Periods policy and Company Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for associates as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General Manager.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the employee handbook.
Keywords: Pacific Monarch Hotel, Maui , Activities/Pool Coordinator (Full-Time), Other , Kailua Kona, Hawaii
here to apply!