Bell Clerk - Full Time
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Taking care of the big things and the little things is what we do. As a Bell Clerk, multi-tasking skills and aloha spirit will be well-utilized as you coordinate the activities of our Arrival Team and provide engaging service to our guests.
What is in it for you:
* Generous Health Care Package
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
* Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
* Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
* Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Communicate internal and external guest requests via applicable resort software
* Maintain accurate records of all internal and external guest requests and follow-up with the necessary department and/or guests in the pre-determined time frame
* Meet and greet guests and help them upon arrival and departure
* Assist in providing parking options and safely park any valet vehicles
* Able to share information about the resort and activities, island activities, restaurants, and other information as it pertains to guests
Your experience and skills include:
* Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
* Must have and be able to maintain a valid Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
* Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the pristine white sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic culture. Experience a distinct spirit of aloha and genuine island hospitality that creates one of a kind experiences for each and every guest.
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Keywords: AccorHotels, Maui , Bell Clerk - Full Time, Other , Kihei, Hawaii
here to apply!