Data Processing Analyst I
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Data Processing Analyst I
- Collects detailed product specifications following the company
- Involved during the different data development stages,
including but not limited to Part number decoding, Electrical/
performance characteristics, compliance, and Lifecycle data
collection, though they may specialize in just one area.
- Researches various websites and is able, with the team lead
guidance to create new taxonomy nodes with relevant
- Familiar with both new and alternate component sourcing.
- Familiar with RoHS, and other industry standards.
- Familiar with manufacturer PCNs, EOL processing.
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but
requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under general supervision
- Entry-level professional role
- Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through
job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
- Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less
- A senior level support role
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1-2 years of experience or a
2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven
decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical,
software and data engineers handcraft our component database of
more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and
current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions
to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in
innovative industries such as consumer electronics,
telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace.
SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and
government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract
manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design
engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or
procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data
intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency,
collaboration, and optimization.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$49,200.00 - $94,160.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)
Engineering and Technology
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Maui , Data Processing Analyst I, Professions , Hawi, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!