HPC -Production Lead Technician
Company: Hawthorne Machinery
Posted on: June 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Production Lead will be responsible for the
operational efficiency of the CRC, Landfill and main shop,
utilizing all the resources made available. The Production Lead
will provide our customers with exceptional customer service by
partnering with them to ensure trust and productivity. He/she will
ensure and advocate for customers to ensure they are assisted in a
timely and efficient manner. The Production Lead works closely with
the service managers, EH&S team and Caterpillar representatives
to accomplish positive results.
- Communicates expectations, completion dates and flat rates
clearly with all customers and internal service shop
- Oversees and directs all production activities necessary to
maintain a profitable and well-regarded Service operation.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with the General Service Manager for preparing
budgets and forecasting future business needs.
- Manage technician productivity and efficiency.
- Manage workflow through the Main, CRC and Landfill shops.
- Oversees the scheduling of all jobs to maximize productivity
for Main, CRC and Landfill shops.
- Oversees maintenance of shop cleanliness for Main, CRC and
- Implement procedures to improve quality control for Main, CRC
and Landfill shops.
- Implement procedures to minimize rework and policy work for all
- Ensures all Contamination Control procedures and guidelines are
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, or three to
seven year's related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must have 3 years' experience working in a service
- PC skills required.
- Must have a valid Hawaii Class C Driver's License.
- Must have above average communication skills.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written
and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven
- Handling: Picks up items, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees
- Standing: Remains in standing position. If required to perform
various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read work tickets and parts books.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent
- Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse and outside with variations
of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions
of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne CAT is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. M/F/V/D Associated topics: assistance, desktop,
information technology support, network, pc, support, technical
support, technician, technician i, technician ii
Keywords: Hawthorne Machinery, Maui , HPC -Production Lead Technician, Professions , Kapaa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!