RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach
their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our
employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated
employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
credential or are interested in pursuing or have their Registered
Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a
professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the
Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is
required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This
position includes working 1:1 in the school setting, our clinic,
client homes, and the community with children and young adults
diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. BAYADA will provide and
pay for all necessary trainings and assist you in obtaining the RBT
credential. BAYADA is committed to educating their employees and
will provide extensive weekly supervision in addition to ongoing
trainings to ensure success!
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in
the following locations:
- Central Maui
- South Maui
- Upcountry Maui
- West Maui
- Positions include variable schedules
- Daytime shifts available Monday through Friday
- Flexible scheduling according to your availability
- Saturday shifts available
- Afternoon shifts available
- RBTs are required to commit to a minimum of 2 days per
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- On-going Clinical Support
- Educational Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- $22-$35 per hour
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/
intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment
plan/behavior intervention plan for implementing skill acquisition
and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic
relationships with clients & families. Respect the values,
thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the
Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in the client's treatment
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services
Manager and Behavior Analyst in order to strategize program
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation,
training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire
and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal
skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships,
and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any
changes in the client's condition or other incidents to the
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Maui , RBT - Registered Behavior Technician, Professions , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!