Airport Ramp Agent - Non Driving (Alaska) - KOA
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Location: Kailua Kona
Posted on: March 17, 2023
General information Job Title Airport Ramp Agent - Non Driving
(Alaska) - KOA Date Wednesday, March 1, 2023 Base Salary $ 14.00
Shift A.M. shift Full/Part Time Full-time State Hawaii City
Kailua-Kona Requirements and Description Benefits
- Flight Benefits - exclusive travel privileges for yourself and
your family with Delta Airlines
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k company match upon eligibility
- Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
Responsibilities for Cabin Agent
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin,
cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure,
which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys,
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing
passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list
specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to
ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks,
- Assist Ramp agents when Cabin Cleaning is complete.
- Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
- Marshal aircraft's during arrival and departures.
- Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp
area and bag room for upcoming flights.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading
instructions, hazardous materials identification labels, aircraft
loading manifest, and baggage routing tags.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
position. Qualifications for Cabin Agent
- Able to work in extreme conditions, such as hot and cold
weather, as well as small spaces
- Eligible to receive appropriate security clearances after
satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving
- Flexible schedule allowing work during nights, weekends, and
holidays. Some shifts may require extended hours to meet business
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Unifi Aviation LLC. is committed to equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national,
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability or veteran status."
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Maui , Airport Ramp Agent - Non Driving (Alaska) - KOA, Professions , Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...