Company: Hawthorne Cat
Location: Kailua Kona
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Careers - Hawthorne Cat - Sales Representative in Kailua-Kona,
Hawaii - Careers at Hawthorne - Kona Skip to main content
- Power Systems
- Contact Us Search form The Hawthorne Difference An exceptional,
globally recognized product line. A knowledgeable, experienced
team. Unparalleled customer service.These are just a few reasons
why Hawthorne Cat is the best choice for your business in San
Diego, Hawaii Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Saipan.Learn More
- Request a Quote
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter
- San Diego - Parts.Cat.Com
- San Diego - New Inventory
- San Diego - Used Inventory
- Hawaii - Parts.Cat.Com
- Hawaii - New Inventory
- Hawaii - Used Inventory
- Power - Used Inventory
- Cat Technology & Services
- EM Services
- Productivity Services
- Safety Services
- VisionLink Hawthorne Cat Links
- Go Paperless
- Contact Us
- Why Hawthorne
- Cat-- Card Program
- Terms & Conditions
- Parts Return Policy
- Site Map Related Sites
- Cat Performance Handbook
- Caterpillar Publications eStore
- Cat Rental Store
- HPS Loadbanks
- Ness Turf Equipment
- Ness Turf eBay Store
- SITECH Hawaii
- CARQUEST of Hawaii Also of Interest
- Hawthorne Rentals - Cat Equipment Rentals
- Cat Used Construction Equipment
- Service - Experience Matters -- Copyright 2020 by Hawthorne Cat
. All rights reserved. Powered by Parallel Interactive + Careers -
Hawthorne Cat - Sales Representative in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii -
Careers at Hawthorne - Kona Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply
for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back
in! Sales Representative Job ID 2020-1895 Location
US-HI-Kailua-Kona Category Sales Type Regular Full-Time Location :
Name Hawthorne - Kona Overview POSITION SUMMARY: --Under the
general direction of the Sales Manager, this position is
responsible to implement strategic planning, sales (retail), and
marketing of Caterpillar product line for an assigned customer
account list and geographical territory. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL
- Attracts potential customers by studying competition, building
relationships, obtaining referrals & following up on leads,
organizing special marketing events and recommending pricing.
- Identifies potential customers by visiting prospects;
identifying needs; assessing interests; explaining the product and
options; updating customer database in Sales Link.--
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing
relationships with prospects, recommending solutions & sharing
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and
evaluation their position in the industry; researching and
analyzing sales options.
- Completes sales and purchasing agreements by writing
specifications, pricing changes; following up on loan application
and required paperwork; ensuring customers are invoiced and
- Prepares professional sales presentations and quotations for
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients by
providing support, information, and guidance; researching and
recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
- Provides quality customer service by upholding the company's
vision & standards.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending training classes,
reviewing professional publications, establishing professional
networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in
- Full knowledge and utilization of Sales Link; prepare reports,
- All other duties as assigned by management. Qualifications
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of
two (2) years industry experience and product specific sales
experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or
equivalent experience preferred.
- Must display expertise in business development and utilizing
sales control systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience selling, renting, material handling
or similar equipment sales/rental experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and proper business
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving
- Must be able to travel. TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be
required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being
considered for employment in this position.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Walking: Moves about on foot often through uneven terrain, up
and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes objects, works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, tools,
paperwork; up to 60 lbs.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform
various functions of the job.
- Vision: Reads spec sheets, invoices, parts books & service
manuals, and reports on the computer.
- Talking: Communicates by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk and in vehicle for extended periods.
- Crawling: Crawls in, around and under equipment.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent
- Temp/Weather: Works in both an office and outdoor environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions
of the position will be considered.Hawthorne Cat-- is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/M/F/protected veteran status.Hawthorne Cat--
Participates in E-Verify. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application
Keywords: Hawthorne Cat, Maui , Sales Representative, Sales , Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!