Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for
presenting the Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products and
programs to our current Owners as well as potential first time
buyers to generate maximum net sales volume while maintaining a
professional and ethical representation of the company.What will I
- Welcome Owners and Guests and present Hilton Grand Vacation
Club ownership products to potential buyers.
- Maintain effective communication with Owners and Guests and
provide follow up to ensure customer happiness. Utilize various
forms of communication (email, telephone, online/virtual, and
written) to collaborate with Guests and Owners.
- Generate referral leads with each new customer.
- Partner with Client Relations to ensure that Owner/Guest
concerns are addressed.
- Attend all sales training and sales meeting for key information
on Hilton Grand Vacation Club product and related updates. Utilize
selling concepts promoted at Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Promote a positive work environment and adhere to Hilton Grand
Vacation core values and policies. Work well in a team environment.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us!
- Excellent earnings package including bonuses and uncapped
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision
that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations
at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating
hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to your family and
friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room
- And so much more! QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton
Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry,
operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and
continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team
Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum one year of proven sales experience or customer service
- 6 months of previous timeshare/vacation ownership
- Valid Hawaii Real Estate license or the ability to acquire a
Hawaii Real Estate license within the first 45 days of
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to include weekends
- Proven track record to adapt to changes in a fast paced
environment and resolve sophisticated customer service issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent. It would be advantageous in
this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- 1 + years of previous timeshare/vacation ownership experience
and previous experience with Owner Tours.
- 2 years proven ability to negotiate and close high end
- Current Hawaii Real Estate license holder. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Sales Executive, Sales , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!