Sales Development Representative
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: The Role:This role has three main
responsibilities. First, the Sales Development Representative (SDR)
makes the first contact with all inbound leads for a given
territory. This first contact is to qualify the opportunity and
gauge whether it should be moved up to a Regional Sales Manager.
Second, the SDR also spends time prospecting for new business. Once
the opportunity is qualified, the SDR will escalate to a Regional
Sales Manager (RSM) to capitalize on following a set of criteria.
Lastly, the SDR will provide sales support in a variety of ways to
the Regional Sales Manager. What You Will Do:
- Qualify all inbound leads for a given territory to determine
- Research, identify, and prospect outbound leads in companies
not currently working with Palisade in a given territory.
- Coordinate sales efforts within the sales organization by
pathing inbound and outbound opportunities that could yield larger,
more strategic deals.
- Understand client needs by asking a list of qualifying
- Set up meetings and demos for Regional Sales Managers.
- Create a detailed opportunity in Salesforce for any lead that
is being transferred to a Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain Salesforce with up-to-date information.
- Provide backup support by answering incoming customer inquiries
when the RSM is unavailable.
- Other functions as needed.What You Need To Get The Job Done:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1-year related experience or
the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be highly driven with a proven track record of success
with inside selling.
- Able to work effectively with other sales team members in a
team-based selling environment.
- Ability to quickly qualify opportunities through an efficient
- Powerful and effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly
and effectively build rapport with others.
- A methodical and precise approach to the job with a focus on
the use of Salesforce to run the business.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work
- Ability to work autonomously, put yourself in the customer's
place, and think independently. What You Will Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture
- Work That Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served
- Rest and Relaxation – Discretionary Vacation, Sick Time, and
- Health Benefits - Medical with HSA, dental, and vision!
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term & long-term
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match
and catch-up contribution! Palisade is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Palisade, Maui , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!