Title: Front Desk Agent. WorldMark Kihei Resort
Company: Travel + Leisure Co.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on
vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams
help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As
the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel +
Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.
Awarded by Star Advertiser- Wyndham Destinations (Travel + Leisure
Co) has been named TOP WORKPLACE in Hawaii!
Now Hiring at our WorldMark Kihei Resort located in Kihei,
How You'll Shine:
As a Guest Services Associate, your friendly welcome, excellent
service, and contagious smile will play a vital part in making
guests' vacations memorable from registration to checkout. You'll
extend hospitality with heart in everything you do, from sharing
information about the resort and nearby attractions to providing
room rate quotes and confirming reservations.
How You'll Make an Impact:
* Bring smiles to guests from around the world by providing warm
* Guide guests through the registration process, issue unit keys,
and provide information about the resort and area attractions.
* Process cash and credit card transactions strictly following
* Balance cash receipts, perform bucket checks, and complete other
cashier/money handling responsibilities.
* Complete all check-out procedures and verify that the correct
charges and credits are reflected in guest folios.
* Reserve and confirm reservations for individuals and/or
* Provide guests with room rate quotes.
* Respond to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly and completely
How You'll Be Rewarded:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of hire.
* Flexible work schedule options - full, part time, year round and
seasonal positions available.
* Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on
airfare, car rental, and activities.
* Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick time
accruals - accrue up to 29 days annually.
* Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
* 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
* Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and
* Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
* Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource Groups
* Wish Day - 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization
* Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
* A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the
vacation of their dreams!
What You'll Bring:
* Professional appearance and a positive, can-do attitude.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write
and understand English.
* Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision.
* Basic math skills and knowledge of proper cash handling
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
* Basic computer and office skills.
Keywords: guest services, front desk, customer service, hospitality
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.,
including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here,
you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built
on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title
and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Travel + Leisure Co., Maui , Title: Front Desk Agent. WorldMark Kihei Resort, Sales , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!