Front Desk Agent
Company: Capital Vacations
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Ensuring guest satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the
resort until they check out. Provide directions to guests to local
destinations. Maintain supplies for the front desk area. Answer
general interest calls to the area.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
* Manager: Suzie Moore
* Direct Supervisor: Miguel Cruz Romano
* Indirect Reporting Relationship: Director of Resort
1. Display a pleasant, professional, and guest-oriented attitude at
2. Have an understanding of what is expected of your resort and you
as its representative.
3. Arrive at your workplace in a timely manner.
4. Comply with resort and department codes, policies, procedures,
5. Consider and understand guests/guestroom's security, privacy &
6. Be willing to participate in team efforts and communicate with
7. Know and be able to complete job-specific duties for the shift
you are working.
8. Communicate any uncompleted issues to the next shift departments
1. Register check-in guests, check-out guests, confirm pending
reservations, answer and direct phone calls, take messages, and
communicate with additional front desk clerks as needed.
2. Use a computer to input information regarding in-house
3. Handle credit cards and money.
4. Assist guests with any questions, problems, or concerns and be
able to communicate any unknown situations to the proper department
5. Know local points of interest and be able to give
6. Maintain a tidy and operational workspace and area.
7. Learn and be able to do any front desk clerk position as set
forth in the procedures manual.
8. Responsible for his/her maintenance of uniforms and
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
* High school diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum Experience required:
* 1+ year in a related field
3. Skills Required:
* Must have good oral and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task
Physical Job Description
Typical Working Conditions:
(Describe environment including exposure to heat, cold, fumes,
chemicals, allergens, mold, etc.)
* Exposure to chemicals and elements of the local environment
(List all manual and automated equipment used in the course of
performing essential functions.)
* Computer, keyboard, mouse, calculator, copier, fax machine
Essential Physical Tasks:
(List all physical tasks encountered in performing essential
* Ability to stand while using the computer or phone and completing
Keywords: Capital Vacations, Maui , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!