Sales Front Desk
Company: Hyatt Residence Club
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Meet and greet guests as they arrive for scheduled sales
presentations or stop by the sales gallery for general information.
Ensures that all guests are comfortable and offers refreshments to
guests as they wait for sales presentations. Assign guests to
proper Sales Executive and track and update reports regarding line
rotation. Award premiums (gifts) to guests upon completion of sales
presentation and track premium delivery in computer system. Ensure
that the common areas in the gallery are neat, clean and stocked
with various hospitality items. Report accidents, injuries, and
unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and
procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests
according to company standards; anticipate and address guests'
service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with
others using clear and professional language; answer telephones
using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working
relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the
concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance
expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in
a variety of formats; move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place
objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without
assistance; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marketing and Sales:
- Enter and update data regarding sales presentations, site
packages, and self-generated leads into computer software
- Research, compile, retain, and/or communicate pertinent sales
information/history to Sales Executives and/or Managers on a
- Review the details and scheduling of sales presentations or
preview package to guests who do not have a sales presentation
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and
- Create, log and expedite premiums (gifts) for site marketing
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of
guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to
guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions,
concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process to
resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye
contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services
(e.g., hours of operation, entertainment, restaurants, special
- Set up, replenish and break down all hospitality items
throughout the sales gallery in all locations.
- Ensure that the kitchen preparation room is in order.
- Ensure all common areas are neat and in order.
- Oversee and ensure the safety of any children accompanying
sales presentation guests in accordance with corporate
- Work in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Management and
Associates to ensure an efficient tour wave flow throughout the
- Communicate to all marketing department associates tour wave
- Update tour manifest throughout the day.
- Complete all Daily Checklists and report and turn into
management at the end of shift.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including
answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's
voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate
person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller
on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to
end the call.
Rewards and Gifts:
- Document the distribution of premiums (gifts) in computer
- Distribute gifts to guests upon completion of sales
- Maintain, update and balance premium gifting banks on a regular
- Maintain and update Preferred Merchant List.
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access,
modify, store, or output information.
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard,
mouse or trackball.
Working with Others:
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact,
respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality. Develop and maintain
positive and productive working relationships with other employees
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers
and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Policies and Procedures:
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Attend meetings as required by Supervisors. Perform other
reasonable job duties as requested.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent.
Related Work Experience:
- Six months of related work experience.
- No supervisory experience is required.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Hyatt Residence Club, Maui , Sales Front Desk, Sales , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!