Company: ACTS Aviation Security
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Join a Global Leader in Aviation Security!
$16.00 per hour.
Free Medical Insurance is available!!!! Dental and Vision Insurance
at minimal cost to employees. 401K with company matching! Paid
vacation & holidays!
ACTS-Aviation Security, Inc. has an immediateopening forSecurity
Agentsat the Kahului Airport, Kahului, HI.
Established in 2001, ACTS-Aviation Security has grown to become one
of the leading providers of security solutions to the US aviation
market. ACTS-Aviation Security, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary
of the international security company ICTS Europe and specializes
in the provision of security solutions and services; primarily
focused on catering, aircraft and cargo screening. With corporate
offices in Chicago, and operational centers at more than 30
airports across the United States, ACTS provides nationwide
coverage. As an ICTS Europe subsidiary, ACTS offers unmatched
experience, expertise, quality and innovation. ACTS Security Agents
are proud of their role in aviation security and have the
opportunity for advancement - the ideal place to build a career in
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects airline equipment and checks for any unauthorized
- Screenscargo using equipment/method designated by customer and
according to customer's specifications.
- Performs aircraft monitoring, passenger wanding and gate
guarding according to customer's specifications.
- Observes and monitors unit activity and facility surroundings
when not performing inspection/validation duties.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Reports to Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager,
depending on size of unit.
- Activities overseen by Lead or Senior Lead, depending on size
- High school diploma or GED
- New employees required to complete an FBI fingerprint check
(SIDA Badge) and a confirmed 10-year background check (10 year
listed; 5 year verified)
- Not have been convicted of any of the listed FAA Disqualifying
- Ability to bend, push, and lift up to 30 pounds on a regular
basis in order to perform the essential functions of the
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Hold a valid U.S. driver's license
- Possess written and oral communication skills in English.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Works non standard work hours, evenings, weekends,
Demonstrated Competencies to be Successful in the Position:
- Security Mindset - take pride in keeping the skies safe and the
- Trust - keeping promises and speaking the truth.
- Customer Focused - the willingness to listen and the duty to
act - promptly and appropriately.
- Team Spirit - integrity, experience, collaboration and open
- Innovation - creativity, seeking new ideas, continuous
improvement though anticipating change and adapting to it.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to
this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.Management
reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign
other duties as necessary.In addition, reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position.
Candidates will be required to go through pre-employment drug
screen,criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
ACTS-Aviation Security is an equal opportunity employer committed
to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status
or other category protected under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy
and paste the following URL into your
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: ACTS Aviation Security, Maui , Security Agent, Sales , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!